Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Jumbled Up

So much going through my head. As my body withdraws from the hormones of the Nexplanon I find myself contemplating everything and anything. Everything Sparks a new stream of thought.

A twinge in my arm reminds me we could be having a baby by this time next year. A drop of rain on the window makes me think of the crawl space beneath the house and what all the melting snow is doing to the foundation of our house. A passing car makes me wonder when we'll be able to afford a larger vehicle. A glance in the mirror while brushing my teeth makes me wonder what my husband sees when he looks at me. The laughing of the kids on the way to school makes me wish I was already pregnant. And so on and so forth.

My mind won't settle. It's strange but fascinating. I feel a bit of a fog lifting and I've had much less intrusive negative thoughts since the removal. I'm happy about this change. Were the artificial hormones really affecting me that much? I'm blown away. I can hardly wait to see where I am once I'm truly out of the fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment