Thursday, March 21, 2019

Night time Musings

Laying in bed, cuddling with my husband. Googling why my pee smells different (probably the new vitamins). I rub my arms absent mindedly and am struck by the fact that I no longer have a stick in my arm. After almost six years with a foreign object lurking just below the surface of my skin it's so odd to finally feel nothing. To know I'm not fiddling with my chemistry any more, to know I'm finally allowing my body to reach an equilibrium. To find it's normal. And to top it off I'm learning more and more about how it actually works.

I keep going back to TCOYF and researching different aspects of my menstrual cycle. How different hormones play a role in not just my cycle but my overall health & wellness. I really love learning and it just feels so good to immerse myself in a new subject. The added ability to have a practical application for my new knowledge is a big bonus.

And now to pop on a nature documentary and doze off, spring break starts next week and I need my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment