Sunday, April 14, 2019

Fake periods got nothin' on the real deal

I'm in agony. And I don't have an underlying medical condition making it worse. No Endo to blame, nothing. I'm just in pain. The cramps aren't that bad, it's the low back pain. It's excruciating! Heat helps. But barely.

I thought my fake periods (that's what I call what I had on the Nexplanon) were painful. They were nothing compared to this. Every move, every thought of movement wrecks me. I'm a big baby. I was googling to see what's wrong with me. Apparently I just forgot how my body actually feels during real menstruation. My kids running up to me for a hug makes me wince. Rolling over in my sleep wakes me instantly. Tylenol doesn't dent the pain. I just want to scream. And my husband is home and in a spring cleaning mindset 😭 I hope I make it thru the day, tomorrow will be better... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment