Friday, April 12, 2019

Chocolate & Midol

;I'm ready to curl up on the couch with a heating pad, a bowl of chocolate, and a bottle of midol. I knew it was coming thanks to tracking my temps and being more aware of other body cues. The scientist in me is fascinated by my new awareness and excited to see what a natural cycle will entail (I've had one real cycle in the last 13 years). But regular me just wants to watch sappy movies and drown in hot chocolate.

I'm still so amazed that something as simple as tracking my BBT has given me such an insight into my body and its natural rhythm. I had a temp dip yesterday and knew thanks to my reading that I would start my period within a day or so. Now I get to see how it goes.

Another part of me is celebrating because I know that in a couple weeks I could ovulate once more and it is my hope to get pregnant. It would be fun to continue tracking my cycles for a few months; however, I am ready to have another child. And while I am still young, I don't have a lot of fertile years left and if we decide to have more than one I need to have time for that one as well. 

Bring on the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment