Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

My temp is still up, I'll test tomorrow if it doesn't drop.

Meanwhile, #2 is screaming about cracking eggs and I'm not sure it safe to go down stairs yet.

He just stomped up here to ask if I wanted to eat upstairs or down. That's my cue to get out of bed ❤️

They made me eggs & toast and even made my coffee. #2 had already gotten me a little potted flower & #1 went out and picked me a couple as well. DH headed for work and the boys and I get to chill at home today.

We ended mother's day by going to TX Roadhouse. 55 minute wait to be seated. They wouldn't take our coupons because of the holiday, half my steak was over cooked, & they nearly forgot my chili. It actually was better than that sounds 🤣

I sure love my boys!

(BFN Monday morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment